With over 5 years of experience as an adult education instructor, Lisbeth works with underrepresented segments of the population, especially, but not restricted to: students with disabilities, ESL, immigrants, older adults, re-entry, and single mothers.
A summary of her expertise include:
- Experienced starting up of a brand new college program funded with the Adult Ed. Block Grant.
- Proven effectiveness in the design, implementation, and delivery of learning programs for adults.
- Passionate public speaker that thrives at outreaching to the community to educate adult learners on the college credit system, educational and financial opportunities.
- Strong networking skills that have allow me to put together task forces to advice the creation of new programs.
- Experienced Adult educator: ESL, GED in Spanish, and Developmental Writing.
- Clear and concise administrative report writer.
- Advocate for students, assisting in the admission process, and reducing obstacles to transition between adult school and college.